60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed

/ 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #1  

webhund

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
60\" MMM Owner\'s Manual Needed

My BX just came back with the new bar tires on it and I need to re-adjust the 60" MMM height. Unfortunately, my owner's manual with the "clear as mud" Kubota instructions is nowhere to be found.

I've done some searching to see if anyone has posted PDF scans of this manual before, but haven't found any. If anyone has the mower operator's manual and would be willing to scan it, I would truly appreciate it.

The deck is currently running at 3.25" inches with the height adjustment knob set at 4.0, so a considerable amount of adjustment is needed!

/ 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #2  
Re: 60\" MMM Owner\'s Manual Needed

The bar tires and the turf tires have the same circumference, so no adjustment should be neccessary....

/ 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #3  

If you can't read these, send me a PM with an email address and I will forward you larger files. I had to reduce quite a bit to post as attachements.

Attachments

• 638899-Scan0001 (450 x 682).jpg
    638899-Scan0001 (450 x 682).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 214
   / 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #4  

Heres the second page.

Attachments

• 638900-Mower Adjustment 2 (450 x 633.jpg
    638900-Mower Adjustment 2 (450 x 633.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 170
   / 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #5  

webhund,
I have it scanned in as a pdf file. However, it is about 728 KB which is too big to post here. PM me your email address and I will email a copy to you. If anyone else has the resources to post it somewhere, PM me as well and I will send you a copy to post.
Allen

/ 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #6  

Not to get too far off on a tangent, but why is it that more companies don't post their owner's manuals in PDF. It's little to no additional cost (they should already have an electronic copy and website to host it) and is an huge convenience to the customer.

I'm one of those odd people that actually likes to read owner's manuals, and would love to read the manual for my new tractor (B3030 on order) to become familiar with it before it arrives, but no such luck with Kubota.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( webhund,
If anyone else has the resources to post it somewhere, PM me as well and I will send you a copy to post.
Allen )</font>

I have a webserver where it can be hosted, but the problem I have is the copyright issues. When I was building my home, I posted pictures of the progress and included scanned image of the "Standard Plans" offered by the builders we were looking at for my friends and family to track. Unfortunately I got a cease and desist letter from a lawyer form one of the builders. Some how, some way they found my dinky little site.

/ 60" MMM Owner's Manual Needed #7  

Someone must be breaking into our garages and stealing these mower manuals because I have been looking for mine for the past 4 weeks as well! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Maybe they are re-selling them on E-bay /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif