Backhoe 6000 4WD, Backhoe

/ 6000 4WD, Backhoe #1  

Anonymous Poster

Has anyone installed an Bradco Model 511 on a 6000 series 4wd with the full frame mount (4 pt) and any idea of cost, as well as any experiences. Thanks

/ 6000 4WD, Backhoe #2  
That would be me. I added the hoe about a month ago. It works great! Sub-frame is massive, but it works slick. First time on, 5 min. First time off, 10 min. Real simple to get things hooked up and ready to go. I have the 6000 4wd w/ag tires and fel. You can get into the tractor, fel and backhoe for just under 30k. The hoe is around 8k with sub frame installed. The hoe itself works great! It has massive power, is set up right for the 6000, and I frankly could not be happier. I looked at just getting the hoe directly from a Bradco dealer, but have to get sub-frame through Mahindra, so I just had my dealer do the whole thing. I got two buckets, 12" and 18". On thing I did not get was a pto pump. Dealer said would recommed it if going to do alot of digging. Don't think I will need it. When you put the hoe on it, it is one big machine. If you want something for small tight places, this is not the set up to get. I have just finished a shed off my barn and use the hoe to put in drainage ditch, and take out some trees. It will pull a 6" tree out of the ground, no problem. Just two items of advice: First, if you get this set up, make sure you put the kids in the house; Second, make sure you have plenty of free time because you will not want to get off.