680e case backhoe has know forward or reverse wont move

/ 680e case backhoe has know forward or reverse wont move #1  

toolguy1975

Tractor
680e case
680e case backhoe wont move in forward or reverse

/ 680e case backhoe has know forward or reverse wont move #2  
Welcome to TBN.
Did you hear any noises when it stopped moving? I think you might have a broken flex plate, #45.

Attachments

• 608E TC.jpg
    608E TC.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 33
   / 680e case backhoe has know forward or reverse wont move #3  
Have you checked the clutch cut out switch (on loader handle) and/or shuttle spool valve ?

/ 680e case backhoe has know forward or reverse wont move
Welcome to TBN.
Did you hear any noises when it stopped moving? I think you might have a broken flex plate, #45.
no noise just got in and nothing i guess its a neutral safety switch on dash that says forward and neutral on it you can flip it back and forth and theirs like know resistance kinda looks like it would work off air but i hant removed it yet

no noise just got in and nothing i guess its a neutral safety switch on dash that says forward and neutral on it you can flip it back and forth and theirs like know resistance kinda looks like it would work off air but i hant removed it yet
theirs no switch on loader handle its on the dash pannel

Have you checked the clutch cut out switch (on loader handle) and/or shuttle spool valve ?
no not yet i need to get a manual the clutch cut out is mounted by gauges on dash dont know aboutshuttle spool valve

no not yet i need to get a manual the clutch cut out is mounted by gauges on dash dont know aboutshuttle spool valve
can you bypass neutral safety switch