Mowing 6t. finishing mower

/ 6t. finishing mower #1  

intimidator

I have a ym 2210 and I would like to run a 6 ft. finishing mower. Has anyone had any luck running a 6 ft. mower with a 2210 or should I buy a 5 ft.

Thanks

Doug

/ 6t. finishing mower #2  
I have a 2310 and it has no problem with the 6' finish mower. We have similar horsepower and weight in our tractors so you shouldn't have any problems. I do have small hills that I cut, and this does not affect the cutting. I also pull a 5' rotary brush mower and have had no problem cutting up to 2" brush. (I haven't had larger brush to run over yet)

/ 6t. finishing mower #3  
I have a Ym1900 and run a 5ft mower. It could easily handle a 6 foot so you should not have any problems.

/ 6t. finishing mower #4  
I use a 5' with my YM1700. No problem except when lifting it up with the 3pt. I get a little light up front.

/ 6t. finishing mower #5  
I have the 2210 also and run a 6ft sitrex finishing mower with no problem, love that shuttle shift! get the 6ft with no worrys. later, erick

/ 6t. finishing mower
Thanks for all your input, Looks like I will be purchasing a 6 footer.

Doug

/ 6t. finishing mower #7  
I have both a YM1700 and an F22D. I've run a 6ft Landpride finish mower behind both with no problems. The YM1700 will bog down in heavy grass, however, down shifting to a lower gear in that area solves that problem

/ 6t. finishing mower #8  
I have a FF205D, and was told that the 6' finish mower was a bit too large. 205 weights 1950 lbs, 20 hp PTO. How much does the YM 1700 weigh?

/ 6t. finishing mower #9  
Birdman...

I was just curious...

Did they issue that "8399" number at Alcatraz... /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ 6t. finishing mower #10  
Yeah they gave that number when I checked in. It took years to escape with the help of "lil Red" and the 30 inch scoop pan!

Actually it's the little bosses birthday!!