7 pole trailer connectors

/ 7 pole trailer connectors #31  
speaking of die-electric grease, the only one I ever see around here is the CRC and it comes in a little pressurized can with a long spout. I never seem to be able to get much out of it before it stops working. Anyone else have that problem? What other ones do you guys use that come in a different dispenser, possibly a squeezable tube or even a tub?

Should be able to find it tubes or cans (not spray) at most automotive stores or even like Tractor Supply.

/ 7 pole trailer connectors #32  
I also like the 7 pin round rv style connector. I tow alot,even my trailers that dont need the electric brake circut have them. I am on dirt,gravel, and sometimes mud roads quite a bit,so I spray my plugs on the truck and trailer out with CRC contact cleaner from time to time to wash out the dirt. Just helps keep the connections clean and plug in and out easier. LUTT

/ 7 pole trailer connectors #34  
speaking of die-electric grease, the only one I ever see around here is the CRC and it comes in a little pressurized can with a long spout. I never seem to be able to get much out of it before it stops working. Anyone else have that problem? What other ones do you guys use that come in a different dispenser, possibly a squeezable tube or even a tub?

just for keeping o2 and h20 off poles.. just about any grease will work.. has for me.. :)

/ 7 pole trailer connectors #36  
I just saw this thread and was going to recommend the EZ Connector. They are pricey but everyone I talk to that has one just loves it.

You could also try Hopkins' "Endurance" Series. They are less expensive than the EZ but are still much better designed than standard ones:
Endurance? 7 RV Blade (Metal) w/bracket
Endurance? 7 RV Blade

Also, for di-electric grease, this place sells it in tubes:
http://www.weaverd.com/

/ 7 pole trailer connectors
I like the looks of the of the endurance series! those look really well built and have a truck end that would allow me to not have to splice my factory wiring!

I just saw this thread and was going to recommend the EZ Connector. They are pricey but everyone I talk to that has one just loves it.

You could also try Hopkins' "Endurance" Series. They are less expensive than the EZ but are still much better designed than standard ones:
Endurance? 7 RV Blade (Metal) w/bracket
Endurance? 7 RV Blade

Also, for di-electric grease, this place sells it in tubes:
Welcome to Weaver Distributing

/ 7 pole trailer connectors #38  
i see those endurance series have a metal bbl. that should help with fit / wear.

/ 7 pole trailer connectors #39  
I like the idea of the military spec connectors, yes I would have to change all my trailers and it wouldn't be to industry standard but if someone needed to borrow one of my trailers I could make an adapter to go to a standard 7 pole flat..
Or it gives the perfect excuse - "Sorry, it won't fit your truck, and I lost my adapter" when you really don't want to loan the equipment.

/ 7 pole trailer connectors
Or it gives the perfect excuse - "Sorry, it won't fit your truck, and I lost my adapter" when you really don't want to loan the equipment.

Heck yeah :) that does make for a good excuse!