7010 AC pressure switch

/ 7010 AC pressure switch #1  

M135

I have a 7010 with cab and the pressure switch on the AC drier is faulty. The existing switch is a SHIN HAN SHDP201. Does anyone know where I can find this switch or a comparable switch? I’ve attached an image of the existing switch.

Attachments

• IMG_2443.jpeg
    IMG_2443.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
   / 7010 AC pressure switch #2  
If the switch is on the receiver/dryer it's most likely a low pressure switch. (If someone who knows can verify that I would appreciate it). For now you could just install a jumper wire in place if the switch. Just make sure that if the AC stops working that you shut it off as this is the safety to keep you from damaging your AC compressor if the refrigerant leaks out.

Once more sane weather prevails then you can have someone discharge the system and remove the switch. You can probably find a similar switch at an automotive store. The issue will be finding a switch with the right threads.

Here's where a parts person that knows what he's doing can really shine. I needed to make an adapter to get into the low side of an AC system without the regular fitting. I managed to find a parts person that could figure out which threads I needed and I built one. It worked perfect!

/ 7010 AC pressure switch #3  
Mahindra listing for the 7010 cab shows the drier part number as 16608303501. Does not show the switch as a separate item or number, so it probably comes with the drier.

/ 7010 AC pressure switch
Thanks for the replies. The attached image shows the specs for the 201 (existing) switch. I’m a little concerned about operating the system from a jumper as the specs indicate it protects low and high pressures. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2448.jpeg
    IMG_2448.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 50
   / 7010 AC pressure switch #5  
Check the system pressures. If they aren't excessively low, then chances are good it's just a bad switch, and not low on charge. In fact if the pressures are normal, and no one has had to add freon for a good while, then it's probably safe to run it "as is" until you get the part, time, and equipment lined up to replace it.

Thanks. I did check the pressures and they are within operating range.

/ 7010 AC pressure switch #7  
Last edited:
Thanks. I did check the pressures and they are within operating range.
Update - I found a replacement switch at AP Air Inc. The price was very reasonable.