7040 has arrived!!

/ 7040 has arrived!! #1  

garyfisher123

Bronze Member
Tractor
2008 Kubota 7040
Hey guys....just wanted to let everyone know that my new 7040 was delivered yesterday!!!! I spent about 2 hrs playing around with it on the farm and I love it!!. It should make a great tractor for our haying needs.

/ 7040 has arrived!! #2  
Congratulations! Pix, pix and more pix!!

Please?
Swmpbgy1

/ 7040 has arrived!!
swmpbgy1 said:
Congratulations! Pix, pix and more pix!!

Please?
Swmpbgy1

Good point....I was actually so excited that I forgot to take any pics. I snap a few this weekend and get them up!

/ 7040 has arrived!! #4  
Congratulations, could you share with us the options that you got and pics will be great

/ 7040 has arrived!!
cab, kubota fel, front grill guard, 7" bucket and quick tach bale spear, dual rear remotes, cast iron rears, factory am/fm/cd,

I think that is everything. I will be back out to farm this weekend so I will snap a few pics then (our farm is about 45 minutes away from where I live).

/ 7040 has arrived!! #6  
garyfisher123 said:
I will be back out to farm this weekend so I will snap a few pics then (our farm is about 45 minutes away from where I live).

Keep that new big baby locked up tight! and those wooly boogers will stay away!:eek:

Swmpbgy1

/ 7040 has arrived!! #7  
garyfisher123 said:
cab, kubota fel, front grill guard, 7" bucket and quick tach bale spear, dual rear remotes, cast iron rears, factory am/fm/cd,

I think that is everything. I will be back out to farm this weekend so I will snap a few pics then (our farm is about 45 minutes away from where I live).
What was the cost of the cast iron rears? I'm looking at the same tractor or a M9540.

/ 7040 has arrived!! #8  
Congratulations:D !
Be sure to take your favorite CDs to listen while you play (work).

/ 7040 has arrived!!
farmguy said:
What was the cost of the cast iron rears? I'm looking at the same tractor or a M9540.

I don't have my final quote sheet in front of me, but I believe they were around $600 or $700?? Someone else around here may know exactly.

As far as your choice b/t the 7040 and the 9540, I was kind of in the same boat as you (7040 vs. 8540). But in the end I just really could not justify the added cost of the 8540, and even though I really liked the 8540, we have no need for something that big for our uses.