7040 pics

/ 7040 pics #1  

danceswithdirt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota7040
Had time to get a few pics today. Tried landplane behind the 7040. Had just purchased the landplane for the jd, its 6ft. It does an excellant job but I may go up to 7ft. It pulled very easy behind 7040. I am waiting on adapter plates to put on my grapple and forks so I can use them on the kub.

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    796.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    619.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 260
   / 7040 pics #2  
shredding1.JPGshredding2.JPGtractor4.JPGlast load of the year.JPG
Mines not as pretty as yours anymore:D

/ 7040 pics
Yours has been workn for a living:thumbsup:

/ 7040 pics #4  
Very nice!

/ 7040 pics #5  
Yours has been workn for a living:thumbsup:

I see you added an extra remote on back did you get some added up front also? Couldnt tell in picture,just ask since you mentioned a grapple. Man that thing sure is clean:D

/ 7040 pics #6  
Congrats, very nice!

Bet you're surprised that even though there's some debris in your bucket you still got raked for a clean machine, but tell us the truth, how long did it stay there before you dumped it? :D

/ 7040 pics #8  
Great looking rig!! You are really going to enjoy it. Be safe.

Charlie

/ 7040 pics #9  
Very nice tractor.:thumbsup:

Ours hasn't been that clean in a long time.

/ 7040 pics #10  
Nothing like a new tractor, with all the bells and whistles (well, a factory cab, anyway) to create envy. At least I have yet to plow or scoop snow this winter, so the lack of a cab hasn't been so painful as in years past. I almost find the idea of getting a new tractor more fun than getting a new car, but I guess I spend more time in the car, so forget that.
Nice tractor, for sure!