7040 pics

/ 7040 pics
I added one rear remote ,totaling two. 3rd funtion parts are on back order,arrive mid march. Dealer will install then. I added rear wiper and air suspension. Radio with cd came as part of the package Will be installing tnt. I am a fanatic about keeping vehicles and equip clean. Hard to do on a job, but if its at home it gets lots of attention.:D

/ 7040 pics #12  
I added one rear remote ,totaling two. 3rd funtion parts are on back order,arrive mid march. Dealer will install then. I added rear wiper and air suspension. Radio with cd came as part of the package Will be installing tnt. I am a fanatic about keeping vehicles and equip clean. Hard to do on a job, but if its at home it gets lots of attention.:D

I spend so much time cleaning,but it gets to the point I just keep the inside clean all the time and just spray off the outside when it gets really bad or it rains:laughing:. The 7040 stays outside but the 5040 stay in the barn since no cab. Up keep on two that stay out in the field everyday is just a losing battle to keep them clean but greasing, air filters,and services are not. I check fluids everyday before it gets started and everything gets greased weekly. I do need to wax fenders on 7040 before spring. Mine didnt come with radio but had speakers,I went down to wal-mart and picked up a c/d player and installed it myself. I do plan on getting a grapple but its going on the 5040. My 7040 hasnt missed a beat in the 3 yrs since bought new,has 600+hrs,has been a really good tractor. Have Fun:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / 7040 pics
I know it's a lot harder to keep equip that really works clean. I have a d-6n on the job that only gets washed off on occassion. Clean it out today and its dusty by the end of the day, and its cabbed in too. I'm with you on upkeep. Equip or vehicles pm is the trick to long life. My f350 starts the week clean and by the end its filthy inside and out. But I usually wash every weekend anyway. Looks good to customers.

/ 7040 pics #14  
I find an even coating of dust/debris acts as an excellent barrier to harmful ultraviolet rays.:laughing:

/ 7040 pics
   / 7040 pics #16  
Nice tractor and a good size for lots of tasks imo.