7320 is at the dealer.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #1  

WoodChuckDad

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320 Power Shuttle Cab, Komatsu PC130-6
My 7320 is at the dealer. They are assembling everything. Probably take delivery in a week. Went by there today to fill out some paperwork and look over some of the implements he had. spending this kind of money puts a knot in my gut. I know that once I start actually using it and getting things done, that never could have happened without it, that knot will ease.

Last edited:
   / 7320 is at the dealer. #3  
I know that "at the dealer" feeling. Enjoy your new machine!

/ 7320 is at the dealer.
I know that "at the dealer" feeling. Enjoy your new machine!

I didn't take pictures because a tractor without all the tires on it and no seat, etc isn't that exciting. But the dealer did take me over to his place to check out his personal machine, a 7320 and show me some of his mods, implements and the amazing things he has done with it. I really am excited. I believe I was warned during my selection process that a bigger tractor uses bigger (more expensive ) implements. So the sticker shock will continue.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #5  
I am happy for you and am behind you a few months. I hope to have the house done by the end of the year and will need one by there.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #6  
:laughing:Hello woodchuckdad, what breed of tractor??? A7320 means a 160hp John Deere to me, and NOT assembled at a dealer.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #7  
My 7320 is at the dealer. They are assembling everything. Probably take delivery in a week. Went by there today to fill out some paperwork and look over some of the implements he had. spending this kind of money puts a knot in my gut. I know that once I start actually using it and getting things done, that never could have happened without it, that knot will ease.
:confused: :confused2: Whats a 7320?

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #8  
:confused: :confused2: Whats a 7320?

What forum are we in??????;)

Here you go--http://www.kioti.com/products/tractors/rx-series/rx7320/

/ 7320 is at the dealer.
Kioti RX 7320 power shuttle cab with loader. 73 horsepower

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #10