763 cylinder hose replacement

/ 763 cylinder hose replacement #1  

alangc

Tractor
bobcat 763
The right side lift cylinder hoses on my early 763 need to be replaced and I am trying to figure out how to go about it. How do I get to the ends of the hoses?

/ 763 cylinder hose replacement #2  
Just did my Bobcat 763 last month. The right side hoses are the worst to get to. Whenever I do them I cuss at the engineer who designed it. And, after I get that off my chest I get after it. I strongly recommend getting some flair wrenches if you don't have them already. Most of the time the fittings are so tight that regular wrenches will strip the bolts. Anyway, you start by raising the arms and lock them up using the safety bar. You have to remove the radiator's reservoir, then the brackets for electrical wiring. Now, as tight as it still is. You have access to the right side hoses. You'll need to remove the brackets that hold the metal hydraulic lines just under the rubber hose. Make sure to do both at the same time. Have your replacement hoses before you start the job. AND, have patience. Let us know how you make out. Good luck.