80 miles from Buffalo

/ 80 miles from Buffalo
Von,

I'd be into it. I'd like to see your house, also, just to see what you changed in the design.

Buck

/ 80 miles from Buffalo #12  
Yea, we will have to do that if we ever get any snow! You only live a few miles away from me.

/ 80 miles from Buffalo #13  
I live in the Syracuse area and while I am enjoying the no snow aspect, I really want more. If we get it now it may not be as bad later in the coming months. Plus we need the water tables brought back up from last summer. Not alot of rain and the water tables were low.

But since I break ground in early May, I don't want delays due to a late spring or frozen ground due to snow. With my luck it will be snowing in April and May.

/ 80 miles from Buffalo #14  
It's very annoying. I waited until late October to take my mower off and put the snowblower on. The dandelions were blooming in late November! I was tempted to put the mower back on. Here it is, January 6th and I have yet to use the snowblower. But hope springs eternal. The weather forecast is for 3 to 6 inches tonight!

/ 80 miles from Buffalo #15  
<font color=red>and saying we are in for a bad one. A whole 3-6 inches</font color=red>

Ya, I am a bit farther to the east in Schenectady, and they are saying the same thing. Weeee, 6"! I'm scared!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Last year we were on our secound, or third FOOT by now. I agree with you thought. If is going to be cold anyway, give me snow.