80W/90 Fluid Or Hydraulic Transmission Fluid

/ 80W/90 Fluid Or Hydraulic Transmission Fluid #11  
All our Kubota manuals state that you may use either the exact same hydraulic fluid you use in the tranny-FEL-BH system or 80-90W in the front axles.

With 780 heavy duty hard time hours on the L-3130 using Super UDT hydraulic fluid in the front axles 100% of the time, that is what I will continue to use all the time.

When I did the 50 hour service on the newer L39TLB, it also is the exact same and it also will always have Super UDT in the front axles (sure does hold allot too!)

I've been using Hydraulic fluid in our MF1030 4WD front axle for twenty two years and 2,210 hours now without any problem and will continue using hydraulic fluid in its front axle for the next twenty or thirty years too before my kids inherit it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ 80W/90 Fluid Or Hydraulic Transmission Fluid #12  
Are you talking hydraulic fluid.. like jack oil.. like aw32.. or like UTF transdraulic fluid?

If plain jack oil.. I'll make sure not to buy that equipment. Right ont he bottle it states to not put into gear cases.. etc.

Soundguy

/ 80W/90 Fluid Or Hydraulic Transmission Fluid #13  
Kubota Super UDT Hydraulic Fluid 100% of the time in the entire GST manual transmissons-FELs-BH-3PTs and the front axles.

In the MF, straight hydraulic fluid for over twenty years now, ISO Grade 46 SAE30.

Don't worry too much about purchasing any of our excellent equipment, none of it is for sale! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ 80W/90 Fluid Or Hydraulic Transmission Fluid #14  
Wow.. straight hydraulic fluid in a tranny. I never knew aw46 had any sliding gear protection.

All the jack oils cans I see have huge warning labels on them stating not to use then in gear applications??? Not disputing what your manual says.. but just amazes me.

Soundguy

/ 80W/90 Fluid Or Hydraulic Transmission Fluid #15  
Learn something new each and every day! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif