826 international hydraulic filter

/ 826 international hydraulic filter #1  

2006gmcdmax

Gold Member
Tractor
Many but mostly ford diesels or ihc or jds
We'll I'm new to the internationals finally bought me an 826 diesel gear drive. The tractor runs excellent other than needs the fuel filters changed. The TA is even still intact and working. We'll now here's my issue the tractor when you steering bumps as we'll as the brakes! you run it for a while it smooths out seems like it's time to change the filter for the hydros? Which side of the tractor is the filter on and under what plate is it under I appreciate all the help! I love this tractor though runs awesome.

/ 826 international hydraulic filter #2  
Here is a link to Case/IH online parts store, via Messicks. Object moved I've already selected the Farmall 826, so all you need to do is select which component you want to find.

It does show the hydraulic filter being on the right side of the trans./diff. housing. Great thing is, it even shows the price of parts through Case IH dealers, so less chance of sticker shock before you go, or order.

You can also copy part numbers to NAPA NAPA AUTO PARTS and paste in the "find a part" block. Be sure to check the little interchange box to the upper right.

For other parts such as brakes, etc, you can copy and paste part numbers to a search engine such as Google, and look for aftermarket parts.

For used parts, whatever they may be, you can copy part numbers, and go to TractorHouse http://www.tractorhouse.com/Default.aspx#PartsSearchTag and paste the part number in the appropriate block to search many salvage yards in their system.