'84 Iseki tu1600 4wd w/rotovator

/ '84 Iseki tu1600 4wd w/rotovator #1  

Wetmatch

Tractor
1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd
Does anybody have ANY owners manual or service repair manual for this model?? I was using her the other day, and BAM, a loud noise and my 4wd does NOT work anymore. Everything else still works with no weird noises or clatter or anything like it. Buy I want to fix my 4 ws, it just spins in 2wd, and can't get much done around here. My hydraulic pump works great, but somebody made the manifold for out side of the pump on the aftermarket front loader.( which works great) except that the out manifold keeps leaking where they brazed the fitting on it. I either need a new out manifold, or have a machine shop make me one($$). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

/ '84 Iseki tu1600 4wd w/rotovator #2  
Does anybody have ANY owners manual or service repair manual for this model?? I was using her the other day, and BAM, a loud noise and my 4wd does NOT work anymore. Everything else still works with no weird noises or clatter or anything like it. Buy I want to fix my 4 ws, it just spins in 2wd, and can't get much done around here. My hydraulic pump works great, but somebody made the manifold for out side of the pump on the aftermarket front loader.( which works great) except that the out manifold keeps leaking where they brazed the fitting on it. I either need a new out manifold, or have a machine shop make me one($$). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
The only manual I had ever found is this one . . .

Oh, your machine is really a hybrid. Iseki-Mitsubishi. You will need to be in the Iseki forum here and the Mitsubishi section too.
It's the reason why I have the manual due to the Mitsubishi machine being it's equal.

Attachments

• ISEKI TO TU 1400 1500 1600.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
   / '84 Iseki tu1600 4wd w/rotovator #3  
oh, and the K3C engine repair manual is on another tractorforum site in the manuals section. (y)