84" Too much bucket for M7060 HDC12?

/ 84" Too much bucket for M7060 HDC12? #1  

tflt

Tractor
Kubota M7060HDC12, kubota L4300 DT, John Deere X500
Can anyone offer any first hand opinion on using an 84" bucket with the LA1154 loader, on an M7060HDC12? If I want to cover my tread width when the rears are set out, (16.9 - 30 tires), I need to move from the 72" to the 84" bucket. I was wondering if that might be too much bucket for this machine.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Patrick

/ 84" Too much bucket for M7060 HDC12? #2  
It depends on what your potential task set is. If just pushing and scooping loose stuf in open areas it would be the absolute best. If you want to be able to bite virgin dirt smaller would be better. I equipped my 7520 with a 72". - it is just wide enuf to accept the fronts. Iv never been sorry for the extra penetrating power and maneuverability.

/ 84" Too much bucket for M7060 HDC12?
It depends on what your potential task set is. If just pushing and scooping loose stuf in open areas it would be the absolute best. If you want to be able to bite virgin dirt smaller would be better. I equipped my 7520 with a 72". - it is just wide enuf to accept the fronts. Iv never been sorry for the extra penetrating power and maneuverability.

That sounds right to me, and that's the way I'm leaning, thanks!

/ 84" Too much bucket for M7060 HDC12? #4  
I have one on mine. Same tractor but currently in the process of trading. Besides that I liked the wider bucket than standard. Bucket fits through so will the tractor since it covers the treads. Hauled wet dirt without issue. On problem i had if you where faced down a slope, the loader would only lift it about hood high. On flat ground it would lift it on up.