93" Caroni Finish Mower Any Good???

/ 93" Caroni Finish Mower Any Good??? #21  
You should by the Caroni flail model FTM1900FSC flail mower for the following reasons;

a. If you ask for lift gate shipping you will not need a fork lift to unload it.

b. The entire 75 inch width of the flailmower cuts at all times versus the
limited cutting edge length of the rotary mower.

c. The flailmower has a full width rear roller to eliminate scalping
and leave a nice ribbon effect.

d. The F rotor has 112 knives, the flail knife slicing edges are longer in total
cutting edge length than the rotary mowers cutting edges which is why they
are so efficient in mowing brush and turf.

e. The rotary mower tears the grass blade.

f. The flail knife cutting edge slices the grass blade in a tiny slice and shocks
the turf much less.

g. There is no scraping mower decks with a flail mower.

h. It is much easier to change a flail knife than a rotary mower blade.

i. It takes much less mechanical energy to mow with a flail mower.

j. The verticut method of mowing is safer and does not thow object like a
rotary mower can.

k. You can order it to mount on the front of your mowing tractor.

l. You can order a hydraulic side shift kit for any size of the flailmowers and
easily mow close to walls, trees, fence lines, border flower beds.

j. Speed, I mow 5+ acres in less than 3 hours using my towed motorised
flailmower and it is only 48 inches wide with the tapered heat treated
finish knives.

l. Some of my flail mower knives are 30 plus years old and are in excellent
condition with just a bit of sharpening with awet well knife grinder;
mine is a "Wen" wet well knife grinder.

m. I use my mower for brush mowing and turf mowing with no modification.

n. Please read DrJays postings look at his provided photo images and his
comments about his Caroni flail mower and how how happy he is with it.

n1. one of our members provided before and after pictures of his mowing
using his Caroni flail mower in Hawaii.

o. The Caroni flail mower handles Bremuda Grass easily.

p. The grass clippings are quickly reduced to compost.

q. The Caroni FTM1900FSC flail mower will recut the grass clippings if the grass gets to long from lots of rain and quickly shred them leaving little residue.

r. You can mow a smaller area at one time if desired and still have excellent turf with only a few minutes work.
r1. The flailmower will control invasive weeds much better by mowing the turf closely giving them lttle opportunity
to increase.

To me after 30 plus years of flail mower ownership its a non issue as there is no comparison in turf quality after mowing as the rotary mowers tears the grass blade and the flail knives slice the tiniest bit of grass and the knife following it slices a bit more with much less shock to the grass blade.

The flailmower will slice the grass and shred it quickly where the rotary mower will not. and going over the grass clippings a second time with a rotary mower does not shred them.

Dr.Jay picked his mower up at the Agris upply store and they did all the prep work for him so he did not have to it and it was ready to work.

The Agrisupply folks could also mount the Hydraulic side shift kit on the flail mower for you at the same time.

leonz

/ 93" Caroni Finish Mower Any Good??? #22  
I have a Caroni 93" finish mower that I would like to sell. Used only once in twenty years has set inside all that time. Make an offer, located in Crown Point , IN. I can send pictures. 773-447-5264

/ 93" Caroni Finish Mower Any Good??? #23  
Be forewarned that the widest Caroni Flail does NOT have the finishing cut knives like the smaller models and does NOT leave a finished cut as pretty as the Caroni Estate finishing mower. I have both the largest Caroni flail and the 93" Caroni Estate rotary, and the rotary does a much better job for a finished look.

/ 93" Caroni Finish Mower Any Good??? #24  
I have a Caroni 93" finish mower that I would like to sell. Used only once in twenty years has set inside all that time. Make an offer, located in Crown Point , IN. I can send pictures. 773-447-5264

I know its a very old post but just curious if u still have caroni 93 for sale?