970 Case Hydraulic problems

/ 970 Case Hydraulic problems #1  

hittleconstruction

Tractor
Case 970 1970
Good after noon all!

Was looking for some more ideas to the problems I am having on this Case 970 tractor.

I purchased it with the problems and have not got to far solving the problems.

It is a 1970 Case 970 Diesel tractor Power Shift. It has a loader on it that runs from the two remotes on the rear.

Problems: Will not lift bucket most of the time no matter what the RPM. Bucket moves pretty well. The PTO works but I feel like it is only 70% power. I am running a older 12' swather, it binds up easy when I am mowing.

Here are the good points: Powersteers, Clutch, Powershift, Runs amazing,

Work I have done on it, New Dual remote valve, Pump, New filters, New screen on pickup tube, New fluid (Hy-tran only).

Thinking about taking out the Diverter next.

Any thoughts? Thanks

/ 970 Case Hydraulic problems
Good after noon all!

Was looking for some more ideas to the problems I am having on this Case 970 tractor.

I purchased it with the problems and have not got to far solving the problems.

It is a 1970 Case 970 Diesel tractor Power Shift. It has a loader on it that runs from the two remotes on the rear.

Problems: Will not lift bucket most of the time no matter what the RPM. Bucket moves pretty well. The PTO works but I feel like it is only 70% power. I am running a older 12' swather, it binds up easy when I am mowing.

Here are the good points: Powersteers, Clutch, Powershift, Runs amazing,

Work I have done on it, New Dual remote valve, Pump, New filters, New screen on pickup tube, New fluid (Hy-tran only).

Thinking about taking out the Diverter next.

Any thoughts? Thanks

New thot of mine! I think I have 2 problems. First is the main cylinders on loader are blown out internally. I can unhook one side and the fluid will run for as long as I hold the lever. (5 gallon bucket then I stopped)

Second I may have weak clutches on the PTO. Works good until heavy load then stops.