Grapple A grappling decision

/ A grappling decision #11  
I also have a Rake Master! Glad to hear they are still in business. I bought mine used. It came with skid steer mounting plate that I modifiied to work with my JD 245 loader quick attach. Mine is very heavy duty. I plan to redo the mounts so I can use it on my JD 6415's JD 640 loader. (Did not have the JD6415 when I bought the grapple)

Attachments

• tractor 004.JPG
    tractor 004.JPG
    771.3 KB · Views: 386
   / A grappling decision
I purchased through my local Massey dealer got the grapple and 3rd function kit installed for $2900 otd. For the third function we are just using a single remote valve mounted next to the loader joystick. No electrical required and simple like i like it. I have had electric diverters before, they only last so long and are not cheap.
Mr. Lynns direct price was $2600 if i picked it up at his shop.
We just had our property logged and have at least 200 tons of debris to clean and burn. After seeing the debris it became obvious to me that a lighter narrower grapple would not be best suited for such work. Best part is I have already lined up two other properties to clean up and the logging company wants me to do small tract clean up for him on a regular basis.
This grapple definately has the root grappling capabilities you can bury the tines a foot into the ground and uproot those pesky roots if desired. Will post more photos of third function setup and before and after clean up in the future.
Thanks for the comments

/ A grappling decision #15  
3rd function WR Long kit electric over hydraulic with quick disconnects was $700. Took me about an hour to install. If you can use a wrench, zip ties and do some very basic electrical, you can install this by your self. I bought a 66" econo grapple from Wildkat in Denton NC. I had no shipping but paid tax as I drove to their store to pick it up. So far I'm happy, but I have very limited use. I want to do something about that after Christmas. :thumbsup:

HP