A kubota owners impression of the ct235

/ A kubota owners impression of the ct235 #21  
Good call on the Kubota L series not having the mid PTO, I always wished they did without upgrading to the grand L, it was just too big to fit in the woods, it's nice the Bobcat had it.

This could be totally wrong, but sometimes tractor hydrolic lever linkage gets warn with heavy use and limits the operator from using the full potential of the hydrolics. Did the lever on the Bobcat seem loose?

/ A kubota owners impression of the ct235
Seemed fine, had 250 hours on it but they were probably abusive hours. It worked fine though and most anyone would be perfectly happy with it but the kubota just multifunctioned better. The big difference is when lifting and dumping at the same time. The bobcat would do it but its just one thing the kubota did better. You notice it most with snow removal where you pile the snow and dump at the same time.

/ A kubota owners impression of the ct235 #23  
I just bought a CT235, with FEL, and I am getting it delivered Monday, I hope I like it in use as well as I like the quality feel and look of it at the local Bobcat Dealers. I started with Kuboto, since they are the name you see most around here, but something made me feel uncomfortable, chinsey fenders, controls and such, so I kept looking, looked at all the brands I could find in the area. I kept going back to Bobcat.....

/ A kubota owners impression of the ct235
congrats on the new machine and I think you'll be more than pleased with your purchase. The bobcat seems to be a real workhorse.