A little tractor I built when I was 14

/ A little tractor I built when I was 14
That's a danged cool project for any age, all the more impressive that you were only 14! So, what did you end up doing for a living? Still building stuff?

Well you might say still building things. not sure just where to start though.
The tractor was no my first DIY project I guess my first project was a hand forged dog bowl for the grand son of the Blacksmith I was apprenticing under I was about 12 when I made it but sadly like most things I made in the early 60s there were either no pictures taken or have long since been lost of destroyed.
Any way just before the tractor I build a Texas sized mini bike it turned out to be about the size of a Chushman scooter but not near as fun to ride so it didn't stay around long I traded it for a go-cart. No Idea what happened to the frame of that thing except that the engine the front wheels and the pair of 14 inch car rims for the back wheels with G78 tires these are the ones that wound up on the tractor
View attachment 291101
I did not build the cart I just modified the heck out of it. Originally the front wheels were on the back powered by a 4 hp Clinton gear reduction engine a cable operated clutch that you had to press to hold down to make it go. The engine met its death at my young foot so the engine from the lambretta and the homemade rear wheels evolved with the back tired being moved to the front
I was lots of fun but not of much use hence the evolution of the tractor

/ A little tractor I built when I was 14 #12  
Great job!!!!