A new Branson owner

/ A new Branson owner #11  
I like you combination Branson and Jubilee, I have a 3510 and a 2000 series Ford very different tractors doing differnt jobs for me

Yep, the Jubilee is in real nice shape so I run it easy, finish mower, pull trailer.....
The Branson is the work horse ;)
Gene

/ A new Branson owner
Congrats!

By the look of the smile on the young-un's face -You have a willing operator too!

Lunk.

Well sure enough she got her chance last week and did a good job--a bit tentative, but managed to drive around the pasture and bush-hog a bit. :D

/ A new Branson owner #13  
Well sure enough she got her chance last week and did a good job--a bit tentative, but managed to drive around the pasture and bush-hog a bit. :D

Even though I prefer to operate the tractor myself, It's great to have someone available to take a few laps for you when it's been a long day...

Have a happy T-Giving!

/ A new Branson owner
Our Branson posts have gone sorta quiet. Did everyone go indoors for the winter? It's been colder than usual here in TX. Lately, all I've done are move some round bales and the horses are going thru them like candy. I've left my bush hog on for balance when moving bales and that has worked fine. The one time I moved one without it on, it was very tippy. :D

/ A new Branson owner #15  
Our Branson posts have gone sorta quiet. Did everyone go indoors for the winter? It's been colder than usual here in TX. Lately, all I've done are move some round bales and the horses are going thru them like candy. I've left my bush hog on for balance when moving bales and that has worked fine. The one time I moved one without it on, it was very tippy. :D

I get more "tractoring" in this time year by moving snow than anything else. I need to get into the woods to remove some downed trees, but have not had the chance to do it yet. If I fiddle around too long the ground will thaw out and I'll have to wait for the mud to dry :D

Mark

/ A new Branson owner #16  

Not all members feel the need to chime in once a question's been answered. I fal into that camp...

Me - I check the posts a few times a week, and contribute when I can. If I've got nothing to contribute, I don't. I do love the board though. I've gotten good ideas and great advice here, and I still bought one of those "off-brand" Korean tractors! :D

I've been moving snow too, and lifting the "boy" up in the snow bucket to remove ice-dams...

Be Good!

Lunk

/ A new Branson owner #17  
Hope to have my 3520R this weekend!!
It's been about a month since I ordered it, and have been waiting on the dealer to replace the loader with a WEstendorf 170. Need the height to load a dump truck. The dealer hasn't been a real good experience, and I'm getting impatient. This is my first tractor, so I hope I chose wisely, and operating the Branson will be a much better experience then getting it bought and picked up.