A new Kubota owner as of today...

/ A new Kubota owner as of today... #11  
Congratulations on the tractor. When you start them up they puff out some smoke you and you can smell it but it is quickly gone.

/ A new Kubota owner as of today... #12  
The BX2200 is a great little machine, we just got our 2003 back to go with our BX2660. Never had any diesel smell, but I believe some tanks did leak and had to be replaced.

/ A new Kubota owner as of today... #13  
Congratulations on your purchase!:thumbsup: The BX2200 MMM FEL is the machine that got me started in the Kubota world about 9 years ago. It impressed me so much that I kept on buying more Kubotas.:)
I know some people want to keep theirs in Rabbit all the time and believe it should work as well as turtle. I'm NOT one of those people and I never pulled out in 2nd or 3rd gear in a car/truck. That's why they put a first gear in it. I live on a hillside and none of my Kubotas will pull it in high gear and operate as well as they do in lower gears. Just my experience with 14 of them. Said all this thinking you may have had it in rabbit and was thinking your 4wd not working. You have to press the differential lock pedal if you get into a situation where 2 wheels are not making good contact and they will spin.