A new toy arrived today, but...

/ A new toy arrived today, but... #21  
I picked up my tooth bar yesterday and installed it this morning. It required 1" holes. I used a new bimetal hole saw in a 1/2 inch drill powered by a generator. It only took a few minutes to drill the holes. The hole saw had to be run at low speed in the steel and it is kind of grabby. That could be hazardous with a 1/2 inch drill motor - I have heard these high torque drill motors called wrist breakers for good reason.

The tooth bar was provided with 1" shoulder bolts and when installed they the shoulder is deeper than the thickness of the mounting tab on the tooth bar combined with the bucket side so the bolt is loose with the nut tightened to the shoulder of the bolt. I wonder if it is supposed to be this way or if I should use a 1" flat washer to make the assemble bolt up tight?

/ A new toy arrived today, but... #22  
I used your method for making the new (lower) holes for a used KK brush hog Tuesday evening. The DeWalt battery drill with a 7/8" holesaw cut through the heavy frame of the KK easily. Wifey assisted by keeping a small stream of water on the saw with a garden hose. The second battery was needed for about the last 1/16" of the second hole. The water kept the cuttings flushed out, and nothing was hot to the touch when the holes were finished. Each hole took about 2 minutes (I did drill a 1/4" pilot first). More time was spent getting the tools together than the actual drilling. Told Wifey the battery drill was chosen in case she had been watching one of those "Diagnosis Murder" or "Medical Detectives" shows.............chim