Snow Attachments A new type of front end loager snow blower

/ A new type of front end loager snow blower #11  
Single stage blowers while a marked improvement over a V drive through snow blower. They are a 2nd rate design compared to a two stage.
Ag tractors lack the hydraulic capacity to operate a snowblower. Older tractors are hard pressed to operate a 10HP hydraulic motor and few new tractors can supply a 25HP hydraulic motor.
The rear pto hydraulic pump and an ordinary two stage hydraulic blower mounted on a loader is the norm around here.Or the rare North American tractor ordered with a front pto and front three point hitch. In fact there is one roaring around the yard right now on a JD 7230. Would send an image if I knew how.

/ A new type of front end loager snow blower #12  
   / A new type of front end loager snow blower #13  
I have no idea how they work, but I got a kick out of their web site. Check out the obviously photoshopped picture of it in action. It's even more obviously shopped when you look behind the tractor and see the windrow left by a plow! Must have one heck of a good scraper blade as well since the tractors not leaving any tracks at all.

kubotahigh-shopped.jpg

/ A new type of front end loager snow blower #14  
I have not looked at these in person But as someone who has been around their other equipment they have made over the years I can't believe they would not be good. They make some awesome blowers for large ag tractors have use an 8ft twin chute they built many years ago on different farm tractors and they were an incredibly built piece of equipment. It is a top notch bunch of guys there