A politically correct holiday wish to all TBNers

/ A politically correct holiday wish to all TBNers #11  
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me to you all. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ A politically correct holiday wish to all TBNers #12  
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all
from Down Under. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ A politically correct holiday wish to all TBNers #13  
David G, Christmas in the middle of summer /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Do you decorate with snow globes and stuff? It's just like being 180-out,...... south of the equator /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe one of these days I will go down under to visit that great land.

/ A politically correct holiday wish to all TBNers #14  
Kent:

Dang, where do I sign? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, if I ever decide to get married, do you do pre-nups too? It'd be an easy one - she gets everything but the 'bota! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now I'd like to make you all "an offer you can't refuse" ........ Peace.

Best (generic) wishes to you all, John D.

/ A politically correct holiday wish to all TBNers #15  
Pretty funny post...but political correctness is very sinister and dangerous to our society and is something we should all resist. Granted these humorous and ironic "spoofs" of PC are funny and they make me laugh but they also scare me. I don't want to highjack a "fun" post but here are a couple of links worth reading about the origins and nature of political correctness:

The Origins of Political Correctness
Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times
Political Correctness by Philip Atkinson

Sorry for being a dour voice but Xmas is over now and I feel it's high time we starting put our feet down.