Buying Advice A tractor for 35 wooded acres

/ A tractor for 35 wooded acres
Cool.. The tires on yours look really close to the front of the fenders. My Kioti's (<--- in profile) look much farther away. Was just wondering if TYM puts on bigger rear tires or if it was an optical illusion.
I looked again and yeah, very close to the tires compared to yours. it's funny that I didn't even notice that before. The rears are 43 x 16.00-20. what size does your CK have? R14s also?

/ A tractor for 35 wooded acres #112  
I looked again and yeah, very close to the tires compared to yours. it's funny that I didn't even notice that before. The rears are 43 x 16.00-20. what size does your CK have? R14s also?
Mine are 15-19.5NHS R14T which are 40"-40.5". Yours are ~2.5"-3" bigger in diameter and a ~1" wider. Makes sense given the HP increase. I like the way yours fills the well :)

Mine are 15-19.5NHS R14T which are 40"-40.5". Yours are ~2.5"-3" bigger in diameter and a ~1" wider. Makes sense given the HP increase. I like the way yours fills the well :)
I don't know, I like that you've got that extra clearance for mud and sticks and such. haha. How wide is your track? I think I'm at 63" but I'll have to confirm. That was always a ? for me when I was comparing because Kioti (I think) only reports width with R1s. I never thought to bring a tape with me when I visited the dealer.

/ A tractor for 35 wooded acres #114  
I don't know, I like that you've got that extra clearance for mud and sticks and such. haha. How wide is your track? I think I'm at 63" but I'll have to confirm. That was always a ? for me when I was comparing because Kioti (I think) only reports width with R1s. I never thought to bring a tape with me when I visited the dealer.
Right at 62".

Never said filled wells were practical, except maybe on Pro Touring cars :)

/ A tractor for 35 wooded acres #115  
Congrats on a T474, it is a very capable tractor for it's size. Yours is the 1st one I've seen with R14's too.

Right at 62".

Never said filled wells were practical, except maybe on Pro Touring cars :)
speaking of that.......I thought I noticed some camber to the front wheels the other day. Was I seeing things or do they apply some camber to tractor wheels?

Congrats on a T474, it is a very capable tractor for it's size. Yours is the 1st one I've seen with R14's too.
thanks.....loving it so far. yeah, I had to pay extra for the R14s but I think it was best choice for my application. It was a little wet on Monday when I was out doing some grapple work in a hilly area and I noticed the tread filled up a couple of times, but overall didn't really lose traction in a noticeable way.

/ A tractor for 35 wooded acres #119  
Nice looking tractor, I'm sure it'll give you years of service and smiles. To those who break out the spreadsheet to try to find the right tractor I always say "go sit on the seat". If it feels right then the only question is if it'll have the HP needed to do what you want. Can't sit on a tractor that's not on the dealer's lot.