About to pull the trigger

/ About to pull the trigger #11  
I looked long and hard, and was very thorough in my research--completely color blind, so to speak. I have a 3520 and it has done all I ask and more. One factor that steered me away from New Holland was the weight--Bransons are significantly heavier which is an advantage most of the time with a tractor.

/ About to pull the trigger #12  
As the owner of a NH, I can recommend the Branson line. I had them in serious contention until I found my slightly-used TC40D at a bargain-basement price. I think they are VERY competitive feature-wise in addition to price-wise.

Tips:
-If you select the NH, get the deluxe 3-point hitch. The extendable link ends make hooking up implements easier. You don't have that option on the Branson, but you can buy a quick-hitch for $189 for either brand.

-If you get the loader, the quick-attach bucket is standard on the Branson and optional on the NH. Make sure you like the location of the loader controls, which are different on each.

-If you have long legs, make sure the seat goes back far enough for you on the Branson.

-R4 tires are standard with NH and ag tires with Branson. Examine your preferences and see if you have to pay extra for it.

I liked the both.

Mark

PS - Hey, Jonathan! I was in C'ville last Monday cruising the Grounds on a U-Bus reliving the past.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I didn't think to stop by until it was too late.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe I'll catch you in another 20 years....

/ About to pull the trigger
Thanks for all the input. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I purchased a Branson 3520 with L20 FEL, heavy duty 60" roto tiller with clutch, heavy duty 6' rotary cutter with dual wheels and clutch, and a heavy duty grader box. Total price was $18K. Dealer will deliver tomorrow. I hope it is all I expect it to be. Will keep you posted on my experiences. Thanks again.
Regards,
Grayson1

/ About to pull the trigger
Took delivery of my 3520 yesterday....in a snow storm. I hated to see my machine getting salt and road grime on it, but I am sure it will see worse. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, just put it in the barn. Maybe tomorrow I can play.
Grayson1