accidents happen quick

/ accidents happen quick #11  
4720 OWNER said:
Detest cells, but have one and constantly 'misplacing it'.

Fortunately have a wonderful herding dog who is very devoted and would alert anyone if something happened to me. Kind of a furry alert system.

Any pictures of this so called "furry alert system":)

/ accidents happen quick #12  
Still trying to figure out how to do that. Think black lab body with a border collie head. Absolutely wonderful girl from the pound and picked out by my now deceased standard poodle assistance dog. Sometimes way to smart for her own good!

/ accidents happen quick #13  
What I was getting at Robert , Frank could sue himself Cellino and Barnes will sue anyone ! v

/ accidents happen quick
ToadHill said:
Frank, does this mean you'll want disability payments as part of your job as president of the WNY group?

Toadhill besT IDEA iheard today,:D but alas , i am really not disabled, just a little sore, and feel like an idiot:eek:

Robert Very happy you finally got that brace off, it looked very uncomfortable from the pictures you posted.

Bird you are right, us older guys seem to feel the bumps and brusies a bit more than we did even 10 years ago.:mad:

/ accidents happen quick #15  
frank_f15 said:
but alas , i am really not disabled, just a little sore, and feel like an idiot:eek:

First off, your not going to get much of a settlement if you don't quit admitting your not hurt, much less get continued disability checks.

By your post, Robert in Ny's accident and my own post (that was deleted at my request, but some may remember it) titled "A split second later... just glad to be here", things of serious magnitude can happen in almost no time at all, when you least expect it. Just remember when you rub your sore shins, that it could have been worse, as you could have fallen over the blade and ran your head thru the electical panel, or worse.
Glad your ok, along with Robert getting his brace off, and also glad to be back at work myself after six months of unemployment.
David from jax

/ accidents happen quick #16  
Frank, I'm glad to hear your spill ended up relatively painless. It could have been much worse!

Don't get here much anymore but first thing I read when I do is the safety forum.

Take care...as we all need to. As you said, those accidents come upon us fast!

/ accidents happen quick #17  
Don't get here much anymore

Boy, talk about an understatement. You sure don't get here very often anymore. Hope all's going well with you, though, and glad to hear that you're still around anyway.

/ accidents happen quick
Henro said:
Frank, I'm glad to hear your spill ended up relatively painless. It could have been much worse!

Don't get here much anymore but first thing I read when I do is the safety forum.

Take care...as we all need to. As you said, those accidents come upon us fast!

HI BILL was glad to see your post, was wondering about you, but i guess things are well. Very good to know you still check the forum, and this old coot is doing ok. stay well

/ accidents happen quick #19  
Good to hear you were not seriously hurt Frank. :D :D

And wow, Henro reappeared!!:D :D :D

I have a tendency to wear a climbing helmet when I'm working or down in the basement. Outside it's a necessity as a perfect pate is incompatible with sun or cold. It has taken the brunt of a few hits.