acetylene regulator

/ acetylene regulator #1  

kenmac

Tractor
McCormick CX105 Kubota MX 5100 HST, Kubota ZD1021, Kawsaki Mule 4010 trans 4x4
anyone have a good online source for a small regulator ?
I believe they call it a B tank regulator for the small HVAC type tanks. Not The Large Tanks

/ acetylene regulator #2  
anyone have a good online source for a small regulator ?
I believe they call it a B tank regulator for the small HVAC type tanks. Not The Large Tanks
You have the terminology correct, that's pretty much the std type of tank. The next smaller tank is the "MC" tank and there are adapters to use either with the B regulator.

We ran Turbo-Torches and from what I have seen it's pretty much the standard these days..

Last edited:
   / acetylene regulator
You have the terminology correct, that's pretty much the std type of tank. The next smaller tank is the "MC" tank and there are adapters to use either with the B regulator.

We ran Turbo-Torches and from what I have seen it's pretty much the standard these days..

not the reg / kit I'm looking for. It should have gauges. I also use oxygen with this kit to braze HVAC lines

Should like a large tank reg. but smaller

/ acetylene regulator #4  
not the reg / kit I'm looking for. It should have gauges. I also use oxygen with this kit to braze HVAC lines

Should like a large tank reg. but smaller
Ok, but that is a standard B regulator so the next step up would be a mini or portable oxy/acet regulator set.

Just about any size acet regulator can be easily adapted to a B tank by replacing the tank spud.

/ acetylene regulator #5  
Gauged regulators are pretty "generic" how it connects to tank will be specific to tank size....Check trough link below for proper tank fitting or adapter.. Start at "Industrial Products" tab... Maybe find your way to "Cylinder Adapters" (download PDF file)

Last edited: