Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D #1  

Dave2610D

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar 2610D
Need advise on what to get for my YM2610D in order to have a hydraulic top link and adjustable side lower link for lift arm. I understand I am asking for a tall order but ready for it. Need to know if I can use a rear flow line to attach to or if I need to route from the pump area and or block where hoses attach. I need clean straight forward 1, 2, 3 kind of steps to install....what parts to get. I would appreciate it.

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D #2  
That is indeed a tall order and will be an expensive one. I will not try to give instructions but you can google this and find a lot of information and company's that can guide you with what you need. "adding hydraulic top link and hydraulic side link"

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D #3  
A couple of ....(not sure suggestions is the correct term):
1) post in the general topics area under hydraulics—it seems most of the hydraulic guru’s hang there
2) as you search for info, this is commonly referred to as T-N-T or some variation of that
3) consider looking into how a loader has had hydraulics plumbed for similar tractors. As I understand what you want to do and the 2 valve functions of a loader are not that different. A loader has a frame lift/lower hydraulic function and a bucket curl/dump hydraulic function. Substitute tilt and top for lift and curl and then the difference is largely where you are running your hoses to.
On my Ym2002D, somewhere along the line before me, the pressure line from the pump to the 3PH was cut, fitting and hoses installed on both sides of the cut. Pump side goes to input port of valve and the other goes to the tank port on the valve. Quick connects were used for the potential removal of the loader.
I am far from a hydraulics expert, but I do not know why such a process would not work for a 2 spool valve for rear remotes or direct plumbing to your 2cylinders for TNT.
I do not personally like how mine was done for hydraulic supply, but it works.

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D #5  
Read this whole page: Installing remote hydraulics on your Yanmar.

I would see if they can help you out. They were great and help me order parts for a Nortac bulldozer. Not knocking TBN, but most of those guys (myself included) know about Kubota stuff and not as much about other brands. :2cents:

That may be true! But once past the specifics/differences of parts such as a manifold port for hydraulic pressure side port or how to return to the ‘tank’ the means of doing the remotes and the valves and hose runs is pretty universal.

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D
Thank You Winston for your honesty.

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D
I appreciate your reply and will look into it further. Also on your set up, it works as you say, but to you and I it just looks like a mess....and would have arranged all the hook ups in a different manner. Totally understand your thoughts. Thanks Coy.....David

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D #9  
I was thinking mostly about valves that are just open center vs. open center with power beyond. I don't know how to plumb a valve without Power beyond.

I have stated before and will again here, I AM NO HYDRAULICS EXPERT!
As for power beyond or no, if you have a plugged PB port, I have always treated it as if it didn’t exist as you are not making use of it.
Further, my understand regarding loader valves is you want open center (when fluid is not redirected to a function — a valve is being used, fluid returns to the tank as standard operation). That is what I would think you would want with remotes as well.
If you want to run something that needs fluid controlled by a valve on it (backhoe or wood splitter) then I would not install a valve on those connections, but set them up similar to by supply and return (tank) lines to my loader. Able by whatever means I decide to complete the loop of supply returned to the tank when the implement is not attached and flow through valves when the implement is attached.

/ Ad Remote and Hydraulic Top Link on 2610D #10  
I appreciate your reply and will look into it further. Also on your set up, it works as you say, but to you and I it just looks like a mess....and would have arranged all the hook ups in a different manner. Totally understand your thoughts. Thanks Coy.....David

I have seen available from Hoye Tractors a hydraulic manifold adapter. I am not sure if it fits all models or not. I believe you would need 2 of these (1 for supply and 1 for the return lines).
If plans to proceed are in place, give them a call ask questions of how to install and use and what you need on hand to complete your install.
If you do a multiple spool valve, you should only need 1 each supply and return lines to the valve.