Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670
How does this price compare to a factory OEM FEL from Kubota?

Like I say, we really had no intention of adding it to the website until I saw it and was impressed by the quality, appearance, ease of installation/compatibility, so I haven't researched it. I feel that it is several hundred cheaper and surely someone can confirm.

What is the warranty?
1 year warranty for defects in material/craftsmanship.

I've never been in a situation with my 2380 where I needed more curl capacity.
That's a good thing! Leejohn went to the trouble of converting his to dual cylinders, and I'm anxious to hear what, if anything, was gained.

Looks like it might be a good option for early model BX's that didn't come with factory FEL.

Rick's BX2370 is a year old at most. He bought it brand new, sans loader, with the intention of only using it to mow his lawn, aerate, etc. It didn't take long for him to realize that a loader would've been a smart addition. We are offering this loader as a smart addition for guys in the same situation!

Travis

How does this price compare to a factory OEM FEL from Kubota?

We just called and priced an LA243A loader from the local dealer. They said $4,000 plus tax, including the grille guard.

$2,250 is sounding like a pretty sweet deal.
Travis

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 #13  
Hi,

I looked twice but may have missed it. Does this price include the control valve?

Also, would this fit my BX2200? Or just the newer models?

Thanks...Bill

Hi,

I looked twice but may have missed it. Does this price include the control valve?

Also, would this fit my BX2200? Or just the newer models?

Thanks...Bill

It is for 50/60/70 series BX machines with a factory installed valve and joystick. To my knowledge, it would not work for your machine without modifications.
Travis

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 #15  
Nice work, Leejohn. People have asked what the functionality difference/advantage of dual cylinders is. Can you provide any insight?
Travis

Yes there is a lot of difference. I got the bx new and from day one if I wanted to skim the ground, if it started to dig in and I could not curl out of it unless I stopped. Also when working a dirt pile I could not dip into the pile, like you would do dipping a scoop of ice cream. The size of the single cyl is about the same as the 2 cyls, but it was the way the single was mounted. I like to go into a pile moving fwd easy and curl at the same time with no tire spinning. Not only that you can not hold grade if your digging holes with bucket or tires. Last it makes for a lot better loader and faster doing work. The curl speed itself is about the same as the single cyl. People well like your new loader for sure.

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 #16  
A thank you to Travis and the crew at Everything Attachments. With a couple of emails and one short phone call I had a loader on the way and received it in one week. My installation was a little more involved as I adapted it to my BX2200 but am very satisfied with the results.
DPP_1979.JPG

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 #17  
Nice, Travis is very helpful for sure..

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 #18  
We just installed this loader on Rick's BX2370 Kubota tractor and I decided to take some pics and add it to the website with a quite attractive price, which includes free shipping to a business or freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

These BX tractors come "loader ready" from the factory, so adding the loader is extremely simple.
This loader features dual curl cylinders, which is a very desirable feature not found on factory Kubota BX loaders.

View attachment 592383

View attachment 592370

When I say "we" installed the loader, I mean Rick(in sales):

Bolted the included loader mounts to the frame, which are attached by 5 bolts on each side of the tractor.

View attachment 592375

View attachment 592376

Unstrapped it from the crate, which you can see in the background, and installed the 4 long hoses(used thread sealer tape) you can see hanging down(red caps on the ends).

View attachment 592372

View attachment 592373

Me and another guy helped him flip the loader over so it rested on the stands, and line up the included 50" bucket, which attaches with four pins.

View attachment 592380

View attachment 592374

Now it was time to attach the 4 hoses to the tractor's existing hard lines, which run from the loader valve. As simple as attaching air lines. First, we depressurized the system(Ted video).

View attachment 592377

With those attached, you can move the joystick around, which will result in the cylinders extending and retracting for lining up the mounts.
Once the mounts are lined up, we installed one pin in either side, folded up the stands and pinned them in place.

View attachment 592371

View attachment 592378

View attachment 592379

Looking it in the eye. A grille guard is also included, but he left on the factory one, which still works fine with no interference.

View attachment 592381

This is the guard which comes with the loader.

View attachment 592386

Here are the detailed specs. The loader's shipping weight, including the grille guard and pallet, is 538 pounds.

View attachment 592388
View attachment 592389

I hope the step by step illustration will be helpful to those who take advantage of this very nice and affordable loader. Besides Peanut assisting with connecting the hydraulic lines, no professionals we involved during the installation process. It was just us sales guys helping Rick out some in between phone calls!

Feel free to comment and let me know if you have questions.

Again, check out this loader here on the website: Complete Front End Loader for BX2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 Kubota Tractors
Travis
Wow this is awesome, Id rather this over the Factory Loader!

/ Add an inexpensive loader to BX 2350/2360/2660/2370/2670 #20  
The problem is they are no longer available.
Thats sad and I think a poor tactical /business decision. Ive seen alot of Tractors without loaders for sale me and a few friends have been interested in if there was an option like this I think it would sell. Or at least make it available by order and a wait period..my own .02