Add another Challenger to the TBN inventory

/ Add another Challenger to the TBN inventory #31  
If the link below works it is an article stating that the Jackson MN plant is only building tracked Fendt tractors and all of the wheeled production of Massey, Challenger, etc. was moved back to Germany. Not sure on time frame but suspect Hay Dude is correct on being 2021. This kind of surprises me since I did not realize there was enough tracked machine volume to keep that plant operating unless this is the only tracked vehicle production site and supplies the world.

I remember when CAT Challenger was built in Dekalb, Il.

/ Add another Challenger to the TBN inventory #32  
Nice ! Is that a front anti-roll bar mechanism on the links to the front axle ? First I've ever seen this, if true, and still wonder why more tractors aren't so equipped...
Front suspension

/ Add another Challenger to the TBN inventory
Nice ! Is that a front anti-roll bar mechanism on the links to the front axle ? First I've ever seen this, if true, and still wonder why more tractors aren't so equipped...

I have 2 Challengers and a Massey. All have the same front suspension system. It really makes a difference. You can turn it off/on in the cab and can adjust height of front end, too.

/ Add another Challenger to the TBN inventory #35  
Just arrived
2015 MT655E
CVT

View attachment 859318
What an awesome tractor! Sorry if I missed it but are you going to repair and paint or replace the mesh grill. It would look like a new tractor with a nice black grill.

Also, what will you pulling around with this beast while haying? Hopefully you'll post some photos of it in operation.

What an awesome tractor! Sorry if I missed it but are you going to repair and paint or replace the mesh grill. It would look like a new tractor with a nice black grill.

Thanks! Yeah I was looking at the grille, too. Needs a gloss black paint job.

1711762906939.jpeg

Also, what will you pulling around with this beast while haying? Hopefully you'll post some photos of it in operation.

I’ll be pulling a 38,000lb Krone 4x4 square baler.

1711762552786.jpeg

Last edited:
You really do have a Challenger fetish. I love it!
I like the AGCO’s even better!
Should have bought this one.
Many of them have 6.7L Cummins in them.

1711763187465.jpeg

Very nice. Front tire looks like it needs air.
I’ll actually be removing air from the higher pressure tire. Takes the bounce out of the ride.