Added a couple upgrades to the DK45SE.

/ Added a couple upgrades to the DK45SE. #11  
Here's my box from HD. There's a mount and wires for a rear plow light in the back brace.

Murph, that box looks big enough to hold a couple of sandwich's and maybe 2 six packs?:D

/ Added a couple upgrades to the DK45SE. #12  
Today I got the larger ammo box mounted and also connected the rear remotes together so the pump wont dead head incase of accidental lever engagement. I had saw where someone had posted a pic using a hose but I could not find any short hydraulic hoses and didnt wanna pay an arm and a leg to have a short hose made so I used some copper fittings that we already had and just bought some 1/2 hydraulic ends. The one pic only shows two copper fittings but it is two of each shown. There was some test fitting involved before any final soldering was done. Tested and no leaks. Also painted black to look semi factory. The pics are pretty self explanatory. Enjoy.

Just as a heads up, that copper is only rated for about 300psi and you tractor can reach about 2500psi. Not saying that you are going to have any problems, but what you have is a possible disaster waiting to happen. You really should use 3000psi hydraulic rated parts.;)

/ Added a couple upgrades to the DK45SE.
Here is my new Ratchet Rake. My lil helper had to show it off. Cant wait to give it a try but itll be a few days because of the rain.

Attachments

• WP_20141013_18_38_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141013_18_38_45_Pro.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 125
   / Added a couple upgrades to the DK45SE. #14  
Just as a heads up, that copper is only rated for about 300psi and you tractor can reach about 2500psi. Not saying that you are going to have any problems, but what you have is a possible disaster waiting to happen. You really should use 3000psi hydraulic rated parts.;)

Was about to say that too... The saving grace there would be that fitting is dumping to tank. In theory it would only get significant pressure if something else was really broken.

Also, what is the point? There is a pressure relief valve upstream that will prevent deadheading. It will heat the oil a but & make noise if tripped, but won't let the pump deadhead & grenade. The noise would alert you to an issue too...