Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
I easily added 3 rear remotes to my TC-40D. If you have been thinking about adding from 1 to 3 rear remotes yourself, then you will want to click here

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #2  
Nice job, Mike. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Your photos really tell the story well. I'm looking forward to seeing your TnT setup too. I think you will love having the extra utility the remotes give your tractor. I'm "green" with envy, and I don't mean JD green. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #3  
What was the cost of the kits.. great job on the photo lesson.

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer
Thanks for the complement Jim, glad I could share the information. I'm going to order my cylinders from Jim or Mark today at Integration Engineering so I should have them shortly.

KensFarm the 3 remotes set me back $679.00 The first remote is $253.00 and the second and third remotes are $213.00 each

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #5  
Nice job Mike!! I think a TnT kit will be next on my list... that, and I want to automate the chute rotation...

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer
Thanks Kris. Chute rotation is one of the very reasons that I added the third remote on my TC-40D. I figure it can't be too awful hard to add.

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #7  
I easily added 3 rear remotes to my TC-40D. If you have been thinking about adding from 1 to 3 rear remotes yourself, then you will want to click here

Pineridge, I do want to add 2 remotes to my 1530, where can I purchase the valve kit? When I click on the link it directs me to Wonder Kites?? Paulzu

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #8  

Am I the only one being directed to a kite flying site when I click the link? It starts to open up the pineridge site then redirects.

/ Adding 3 Rear Remotes To A Class III Boomer #10  
This thread is almost FIVE years old...PineRidge does not visit TBN often anymore...