adding another remote

/ adding another remote
here is a picture of what I now believe is the pump. A line goes from this to the block and enters on the left side in picture 2 from my first post, exits on the left to the cylinder for the 3 point.
hydr4.gif

/ adding another remote
If the pump is in the case, is there any pressure line that exits the case?

Valves: 1
Pump flow: 17.7 gpm [67.0 lpm]

Should match the valve flow with tractor flow

I am finding 8, 12, and 25gpm valves and would guess I should go with the 25gpm?

/ adding another remote
All you need is a supply line before the flow gets to the 3pt and insert a two or three spool valve in a convenient location.

So just add a tee fitting in the supply line?

/ adding another remote #16  
If you tractor is open center, all valves should be in series with the PB from the first valve feeding the second and so forth.

If your hyd system is closed center, the you can tee all valves.

/ adding another remote
If you tractor is open center, all valves should be in series with the PB from the first valve feeding the second and so forth.

If your hyd system is closed center, the you can tee all valves.

Ok, found some specs on tractor that says hydraulics open. so from pump to new spool valve with power beyond back to where the line was going. I had another question with the hydraulic capacity of 17.7 gal would it be ok to use a spool valve with a 25 gpm capacity.

/ adding another remote #18  
From the photo

Your D-A has a duplex pump, with one pump certainly devoted to power steering needs.

The second section of the pump is available to power any 3ph and remotes.

When I added a loader valve to the Hurlimann, I taped in on the FEED line that supplied both the 3ph and the OEM remotes (smaller tubes are the high pressure supply, big tubes are returns) to supply the new 3 spool valve. The power beyond port from the new valve then connected back to the existing fluid supply line. Now I have a dedicated loader valve (that takes priority) as well as the OEM remotes and the 3PH with both position and load settings.

All good!

But, I've also got one of those manual "diverter valves " as Mtview posted set up to supply two cylinders on the york rake. Depth and angle (not at the same time) It works just fine.

Clear as mud...right? ;-)

/ adding another remote #19  
I am finding 8, 12, and 25gpm valves and would guess I should go with the 25gpm?

Lower flow will give you greater control, oversized flow will feel like an on/off switch.

/ adding another remote #20  
Ok, found some specs on tractor that says hydraulics open. so from pump to new spool valve with power beyond back to where the line was going. I had another question with the hydraulic capacity of 17.7 gal would it be ok to use a spool valve with a 25 gpm capacity.

Yes, that would work.