Adding Hyd valves L35TLB?

/ Adding Hyd valves L35TLB? #1  

stevevdw

Tractor
Kubota L35TLB
I am considering adding 2 hyd. ports on my L35TLB. I'm looking at using a Prince dual valve:

Prince Two-Spool Control Valve, Model# RD522GCGA5A4B1 | Control Valves | Northern Tool + Equipment

My question is can I just hook into the hoses for the BH when it's off the tractor or will this not work? I was planning on getting a set of quick-couplers & hooking the valve up when I took the BH off since I would never use both at the same time.

I'm pretty sure the Power beyond thing is not an issue?

Thanks in advance for all responses.

/ Adding Hyd valves L35TLB? #2  
Steve, I believe the L35 has a diverter lever that directs the hydraulic flow to either the backhoe ports or the 3pt hitch. At least that is the way it is on my B21 and L39. If you add the valve to the backhoe ports the diverter will only let you run the remotes or the 3pt at any given time. Can’t see how remotes would be of value without the 3pt working. The normal hook up would call for you to tap in at a power beyond point of the system that is active all the time. Can’t help you with where that is on an L35.

MarkV

/ Adding Hyd valves L35TLB?
Mark, thanks for the response. I am aware of the diverter. I used my BH for weeks b/f I noticed the diverter was mistakenly in the 3-point position. The BH worked fine. The manual says you may run higher hyd. temps if this diverter is in the wrong position but the BH seemed to work fine. Anyone know if the diverter set in the 3 point position will preclude the use of the BH hoses? Thanks.