Adding loader to Bx2370

/ Adding loader to Bx2370 #1  

chucky79

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2370-1, Cub Cadet 1812, Cub Cadet 1810, Cub Cadet 1650
We have had a ton of snow this year and ice to boot so im thinking it might be time to add a front loader to my bx in addition to my rear blade that gets most of the snow duty. I wanted the loader when i bought new last year but couldnt justify the extra 3000 at the time. My dealer said he will install the valve and sell the loader for $3000 after the fact as well so thats why i decided to pass on the loader or the valve version from the start as there didnt appear to be any savings involved. My question is this.... Im a bit OCD and trust few people to do a job correctly or as well i can do myself. How hard is it to add the valve to my tractor and are there any tutorials out there for me to look. All my searches end up being how to take the loader on and off but nothing about installing the 4 way valve on the tractor. I remember seeing a post last year where we had a member or did it themselves so i know it can be done. Any insight or suggestions appreciated.

/ Adding loader to Bx2370 #2  
In stalling the hyd. is pretty straight forward. A block is installed at the pump to connect the feed lines. The lines are routed under the deck and in and around the frame to the front. Hoses then connect the lines to the control valve. Control valve is bolted to the loader frame or the tractor frame depending on your model.

My BX the valve is connected to the loader's frame and stays with the loader when removed.

I would let the dealer install and ask for a warranty for a short time to make sure no leaks.

Good luck with it. You will wonder how you got along without it.

/ Adding loader to Bx2370 #3  
If your dealer knows what he/she is doing, I would trust them to do the install the right way, just before you leave the dealer with the tractor make sure that they run through how to operate the loader and how to take it on and off of the tractor. From their you should be fine

/ Adding loader to Bx2370 #4  
Chucky79:
Davis has been in this business for a long time. They have good mechanics.
I would not hesitate in asking them to do the work.
:thumbsup: