adding more tires

/ adding more tires #31  
What tractor???

On "most" smaller tractors, you should buy a spare axle to go with them, and read up on how to replace the one that's in your tractor now...

SR

International Harvester 584

/ adding more tires #32  
I added duals to my (7HP) Wheel Horse back in the day.
Like this?

standard.jpg

SR

/ adding more tires
I wonder how they did that.

/ adding more tires #37  
The easiest way would be photoshop.
I doubt the steering components could swing 7 tires forward or back to make this work. And if it did, you'd have to be very careful to not swing them back so far as to hit the rear tires. But the stress on the bearings and spindles would almost guarantee something would break every hour or 2.

/ adding more tires #38  

I seriously doubt that’s real. First problem is moving that thing from one field to the next. Next problem is finding an implement that wide. Next problem is the stress on the machine. Next problem imagine having a flat on the inside one. Next problem is there isn’t enough weight to utilize that many tires. Next problem is hitting the tires against themselves or the implement while turning. Next problem is those tires are probably 2k each. I’d agree with the photo shopped option.

/ adding more tires
The easiest way would be photoshop.
I doubt the steering components could swing 7 tires forward or back to make this work. And if it did, you'd have to be very careful to not swing them back so far as to hit the rear tires. But the stress on the bearings and spindles would almost guarantee something would break every hour or 2.

You are a very wise man!

/ adding more tires #40  
It’s not even a very good photoshop job with duplicate features like chunks of mud on every tire. They could have at least added a longhorn hood ornament.