Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower.

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #1  

Kptryn

Tractor
Ford 4610LCG
Hello. Looking for advice on what to buy to add remote hydraulics to the rear of my Ford 4610LCG to lift/lower the decks on a batwing mower. Needs to have a float position. Thank you in advance!

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #2  
Welcome to TBN!

Do you only have one hydaulic pump on your tractor? Have you already looked at the kits online?

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #3  
Reliable Aftermarket Parts sells kit for this. I have used them for other things, but not this. My tractors came with them. Mounts under the seat, like Ford does.

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #4  
Reliable Aftermarket Parts sells kit for this. I have used them for other things, but not this. My tractors came with them. Mounts under the seat, like Ford does.
Do these kits have a float position?

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #6  
   / Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #7  
Hello. Looking for advice on what to buy to add remote hydraulics to the rear of my Ford 4610LCG to lift/lower the decks on a batwing mower. Needs to have a float position. Thank you in advance!
Are you sure it needs a float function? Most batwings need a single-acting valve.

Or you can use a directional valve with float, but you'll need to route the unused valve port back to the tank to avoid dead-heading your pump.

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #8  
Batwings don't need float. At least not the 100 or so different ones that I've hooked up. Most of them only have a one way hydraulic cylinder to raise the deck and gravity down.

/ Adding remote hydraulics to my Ford 4610LCG to run a batwing mower. #9  
Correction on my post 7. A valve with a float detent should work with one connection.