Snow Advantages/Disadvantages of Snow Plow/Blower/Scraper Blade

/ Advantages/Disadvantages of Snow Plow/Blower/Scraper Blade #91  
. Be careful you don't bend your loader arms if you hit something solid if you go that route.

the spring trip prevents that from happening. Ive hit some major ice dams ..no issues.

/ Advantages/Disadvantages of Snow Plow/Blower/Scraper Blade #92  
Here's my adapted FEL truck plow, it retains use of the original electric hydraulic pump. It also retains it's original pressure relief valve for those collision with immovable objects that the full trip springs might not be enough to safeguard against. This is my second Maine winter with it, works great.

Boss Plow QA Adapter - YouTube

Nice setup. Thats the way a front mounted plow should be.
No loader weight on it, whats a setup like this worth.

/ Advantages/Disadvantages of Snow Plow/Blower/Scraper Blade #93  
I have a blower on the rear, and bxpanded bucket expander on the front, so I can move those piles of snow as the season drags on, and the windrows get higher and higher. It would of course be nice to have a front blower, but I need the front bucket, and the front blower for the BX 25 by Kubota is much weaker than the rear blower, and is a lot more expensive, and more involved to put on. I need to look into the possibility of using a rearview mirror and/or a rearview camera, in order to reduce the strain on my neck from looking backwards. There are some good discussions on the topic of rear cameras on TractorByNet.

It might also be nice at some point to get a quick attach so that I can easily take my front bucket off, and put a blade on. However, I'm not sure this is worth the added expense. As well, the motivation is not that high, since I already have a nice 60 inch plow on my ATV that works very nicely. I use the ATV most of the time to do a quick plow and clear the area out, and then go to the more heavy duty stuff with the blower. A nice combination, Since the ATV plow works very fast!

I'd think about putting a rear camera on my B3200 also - but I couldn't find anything that looked like it was weather-proof enough to live on an open station tractor.

/ Advantages/Disadvantages of Snow Plow/Blower/Scraper Blade #94  
I'd think about putting a rear camera on my B3200 also - but I couldn't find anything that looked like it was weather-proof enough to live on an open station tractor.

What about an ipad in a life proof case? Get a ram mount for it that can mount on the ROPS and extend forward, so it's ahead of you. Then open the camera and invert the lens view, as if your taking a picture of yourself while looking at the screen, adjust it so it's aiming backwards and you can see the screen, crank up the brightness and your good to go?

Wonder if that would work.