Advertising

/ Advertising #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
Just wondering what most of you Mahindra folks thought about Mahindra t shirts helping them advertise?
I know Mahindra monitors this site and was looking for a creative way to let them know that more shirts, hats, etc. will help them be noticed. I just get sick of seeing how Deere has so many folks advertising their tractors and cannot understand why other manufacturers aren't following.
So come on Mahindra get us some more creative T shirts out there and don't forget about stuff for the wives and kids.
If you feel the same say so here or send MUSA Marketing a PM!

/ Advertising #2  
I would agree. I think Mahindra should "give" a hat and T-shirt to their tractor owners. It would have been very appropriate for them to do so when the tractor was purchased. Very, very cheap advertising for them and a way for us non-green/orange owners to proudly display our brand. Most people never heard of Mahindra and those of us who would wear the shirts/hats would be asked questions about the company. Sure beats paying millions for TV commercials. The hats/t-shirts probably don't cost too much if made in India too. And, I would rather buy something made in India (largest democracy in the world) than in China. Nothing better than word of mouth. As a matter of fact I just bought a Husqvarna chainsaw and the dealer gave me a hat. It was an expensive chainsaw but no where near the Mahindra tractor investment.

How about it Mahindra?? I just bought a 7520 w/ML 275 loader and 511 backhoe and I would wear both a hat and T-shirt.

/ Advertising #3  
I as a Mahindra dealer give hats and shirts
We have winter hats summer base ball cap and we even have skullys

/ Advertising #4  
When we bought a 4110, the dealer gave us each a T shirt. I thought it was a nice gesture (with my previous two tractors [Kubota and Ford] hats were given). The cost is so small, Mahindra should support their dealers to do this or even give a credit to used at the Mahindra company store for coffee mugs, shirts etc..

/ Advertising #5  
wallace said:
I as a Mahindra dealer give hats and shirts
We have winter hats summer base ball cap and we even have skullys

I hear if you turn Rick's Skully over and reinforce the sides you'd have a nice hot tub....:D

/ Advertising #6  
Thats only my personal one!:eek: