Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !!

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #151  
Or you use a bush hog to find that 200 foot length of electric fence wire that you'd forgotten about

I know someone who found a strand of ancient barbed wire with his post hole digger, taking off the leg of an immigrant worker who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #152  
Don't use 1 3/4" screws to fasten two pieces of 3/4" wood together. On top of wife's heirloom dining table one cold rainy morning while she's gone.

Don't try to deny it a week later after she realizes the tablecloth had already been changed somehow for the week.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #153  
Alright, this happened to me this week....

When changing oil, just because you pick up a gallon jug from your "oil stash", do not assume it is what it is marked to be. It may be hydraulic oil in a 15w-40 gallon jug you "transferred" from a bucket for easier pouring. Did you know hydraulic oil doesn't build good oil pressure in a diesel motor? 🙄

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #154  
Don't use 1 3/4" screws to fasten two pieces of 3/4" wood together. On top of wife's heirloom dining table one cold rainy morning while she's gone.

Don't try to deny it a week later after she realizes the tablecloth had already been changed somehow for the week.

Always deny. Never confess.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #155  

Ouch..

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #156  
If you have strike anywhere matches in your pocket.
Be very careful what & how you put something else in.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #157  
If you have strike anywhere matches in your pocket.
Be very careful what & how you put something else in.

HOT TAMALES!!!!!! Get them while they are hot!!!!! :p:p :D

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #159  
Just because they make something in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it out in public :yuck::vomit: :shocked:

Wife and I experienced this first hand last weekend at the water park with our grandkids.

/ Advice from the voice of EXPERIENCE !! #160  
Just because they make something in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it out in public :yuck::vomit: :shocked:

Wife and I experienced this first hand last weekend at the water park with our grandkids.

It's spandex..... not expandex.:laughing: