Advice on SSQA conversion L4850

/ Advice on SSQA conversion L4850 #21  
Looks great - glad it worked out.

/ Advice on SSQA conversion L4850 #22  
I'll still need to cut the brackets on the bucket if I want to have it as a QA, but for now I'm going to have the forks live on the tractor and see how often I actually switch to the bucket.

....They fit on my bobcat 743 just fine. Not sure why they were there, but I cut them off and now the forks fit just fine.
Do you have a bucket for your Bobcat you could use in a pinch? I've used my CTL bucket on my Kubota before. You feel it's extra weight and have to lift it higher for full dump but it works ok. And it's 6" narrower so it won't cover the Kubota width.

/ Advice on SSQA conversion L4850
Do you have a bucket for your Bobcat you could use in a pinch? I've used my CTL bucket on my Kubota before. You feel it's extra weight and have to lift it higher for full dump but it works ok. And it's 6" narrower so it won't cover the Kubota width.
I've got just a small 60" bucket for the bobcat, but yes it'll go on the Kubota now so I can always use it quickly if I need it

/ Advice on SSQA conversion L4850 #24  
Pretty sure all of the KU-5 adapters from ATI are made of the same thickness materials even though listed weights are all over the place. In fairness to asktractormike, their price includes the weld-on adapter plate for the bucket.

Last edited: