Advice reqested for (probably) silly question

/ Advice reqested for (probably) silly question #11  
More importantly: I researched 3 pt hitch backhoes and they can damage or crack your bell housing on the tractor. You have to be sure to get one light enough not to burden the 3 pt hitch according to lift capacity 24 inches out from the hitch pins. Then you shouldnt lift the rear of the tractor off the ground when setting up. Liberty has a strong one for a great price and no shipping fee right now. Hard to believe when you consider the cost of gas to go and get one 1000 miles away in Arizona. That having been said, I opted to get a new tractor with the BH and Loader. The BH being mounted on a subframe which makes all the difference. Of course you have to be ready to purchase a new tractor. I traded my RZR and B2910 so it didnt break the bank, just took me back off the trails. Getting to old for it anyway. Need a safer sport like my bowling! Minnie Excavators are great. Just what I need to clean out my pond around the edges. But, I cant shell out 300 bucks every time I want to dig a stump or plant a new bush or tree. It would kill me to rent one, put in a tree, take it back and two days later, the wife decides to plant some bushes or a dog dies etc! Rather own my own hoe.

/ Advice reqested for (probably) silly question #12  
I can certainly understand wanting a back hoe, I get the bug myself occasionally, but have found it much more practical to rent equipment than to tie up money and storage space; works best for us, may not for others. We are eighteen miles from a rental space and they will deliver for a fee, cheaper than buying a truck and trailer.

/ Advice reqested for (probably) silly question #13  
I purchased a BX2360 back in 2010 with FEL, MMM and rear snow thrower. I knew that I wanted a TBL but after talking to the salesmen a few dozen times he rightfully convinced me that what I needed was what I got.
The money i didn't spend on a TBL i just spent on a 10k trailer. Now when I need a mini-Ex i dont have to pay the $250 delivery and pick up fee.
~Kevin