After the fact loader purchase

/ After the fact loader purchase #1  

aarolar

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX4800
What are my options for an aftermarket loader to go on my MX4800. Wish I had purchased it with the tractor but I just didn't have the extra income at the time. I would love to buy used and am looking for information on models that will fit.

/ After the fact loader purchase #2  
Step one: sell a kidney. Step two: call your dealer. Step three: love that thing. It is impressive.
Get 3rd function remote while you are at it.

/ After the fact loader purchase #3  
I was in similar situation. Bought new tractor without loader. 16 months down the road, had funds for loader. I found used Kubota loader for my tractor at Barlows for a good price. I would not go aftermarket brand, the Kubota loader just works so well on the Kubota tractor. Philip.

/ After the fact loader purchase #4  
I was in similar situation. Bought new tractor without loader. 16 months down the road, had funds for loader. I found used Kubota loader for my tractor at Barlows for a good price. I would not go aftermarket brand, the Kubota loader just works so well on the Kubota tractor. Philip.

2nd that. I bought my first tractor without a loader. 1 year later I came to my senses and bought the loader. After getting opinions, I opted for the OEM Kubota loader and I'm so happy I did. Not only for fit and finish, but overall value when/if you decide to sell it. Cause believe me, it does matter.

/ After the fact loader purchase #5  
You can get aftermarket from Woods and others, but even if it is as good as OEM, it will lower your trade in and resale value.

/ After the fact loader purchase
You can get aftermarket from Woods and others, but even if it is as good as OEM, it will lower your trade in and resale value.
No plans of ever doing either for me so that moot point. What model Kubota loaders would fit my tractor I'm not against a road trip I'm going to start searching ebay and tractor house ect.

/ After the fact loader purchase #7  
No plans of ever doing either for me so that moot point. What model Kubota loaders would fit my tractor I'm not against a road trip I'm going to start searching ebay and tractor house ect.

Loader model numbers will be in your operators manual and sales brochure. Philip.

/ After the fact loader purchase #8  
You may well be right, but I've said, "This is my last tractor" or "I'll keep this the rest of my life" a couple of times.:eek:

The MX4800/5200/5800 are new models, so while I may be wrong, I suspect you are going to have to go with the LA1065.

/ After the fact loader purchase
You may well be right, but I've said, "This is my last tractor" or "I'll keep this the rest of my life" a couple of times.:eek:

The MX4800/5200/5800 are new models, so while I may be wrong, I suspect you are going to have to go with the LA1065.
What if I were willing to modify something? I build machines at work for a living so some slight modifying would be a piece of cake.

/ After the fact loader purchase #10  
What if I were willing to modify something? I build machines at work for a living so some slight modifying would be a piece of cake.

Go for it! Probably a piece of cake.