Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #11  
Stay away from Curtis KB9UDE, as they are not that well made. I have links to a number of cab and canopy suppliers if you would like them. But be warned, a good after market cab such as a Jodale-Perry is going to cost about the same as a factory cab.

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series
Stay away from Curtis KB9UDE, as they are not that well made. I have links to a number of cab and canopy suppliers if you would like them. But be warned, a good after market cab such as a Jodale-Perry is going to cost about the same as a factory cab.

I have priced a Laurin Cab. From the pics I have seen they look ok but you are right they cost as much as a factory cab. I really wanted a factory cab but do not want the ehydro. I am unsure what to do at this point. I also agree about the curtis cabs-not up to par with other cabs.

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #13  
Your options are pretty limited...
For a while there Kubota was offering just 1 of their cabbed L's in GST, the 4630: Kubota GrandL 30 SERIES
But I dont think the new 40 series offers ANY Cabbed GST's.....I know of no other brand tractors that offer a Gear tranny in a Cabbed machine of this size.

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #14  
I know of no other brand tractors that offer a Gear tranny in a Cabbed machine of this size.

Massey Ferguson and Challenger have machines this size with gear transmissions (I think with PowerShift). Some of the other brands Mahindra, Montana, Branson, and Tym have gear transmission cabbed machines (syncro-shuttle). The Kioti DK45S cab is gear, too (syncro-shuttle). There's options out there, but it won't be green.

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #15  
I love the eHydro! I love the Cab! PowerReverser wouldn't be bad I guess. But me personally I'd take the Hydro over the PowerReverser. It has much more precision in my honest opinion than the PowerReverser. As far as The Cab goes! Nothing... and I mean Nothing compares to the John Deere Cab! I would have swallowed my pride and got the Ehydro Cab in a heart beat if I wanted a cab at all. I've had a Jodale Perry after market cab, and I think that was the best after market you could get, but it still isn't no Factory Cab, by a long shot....

Me? which is just my opinion... Ehydro is great! and I use tractors a lot
Cab... world class! I'd be in my nice cab forgetting all about PowerReverser......

I wouldn't give up my factory cab for PowerReverser.. ... Ever!

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #16  
Massey Ferguson and Challenger have machines this size with gear transmissions (I think with PowerShift). Some of the other brands Mahindra, Montana, Branson, and Tym have gear transmission cabbed machines (syncro-shuttle). The Kioti DK45S cab is gear, too (syncro-shuttle). There's options out there, but it won't be green.

Most of the brands on that list are "2nd Level" brands and werent even on my list of possible brands while I was shopping for one reason or another...mostly boiled down to Dealer support/service in my area and my evaluation on whether or not "XYZ company" would be around in 15 years to support my tractor or not... to me it came down to CIH, Kubota and Deere...
If you HAVE to have the Gear tranny, I'd say MF is your best bet, their cab is a pretty nice unit.

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #17  
Most of the brands on that list are "2nd Level" brands and werent even on my list of possible brands while I was shopping for one reason or another...

Don't let my old Dad hear you calling MF a "2nd Level" brand! :D

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #18  
Don't let my old Dad hear you calling MF a "2nd Level" brand! :D

LOL...in brand name, I dont consider them "2nd Level" but in dealer coverage I do....they dont exactly have a dealer everywhere. Even up home, Crown is pushing the Blue ones HARD, you would barely even know they carry MF machines...
Great dealer, dont get me wrong, but when the yard is pretty much exclusively blue, what you gonna realisically get for parts support? Anything other then Oil filters will be a special order item.

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #19  
LOL...in brand name, I dont consider them "2nd Level" but in dealer coverage I do....they dont exactly have a dealer everywhere.

That's unfortunately true in these parts :(

/ Aftermarket Cab for Deere 4x20 series #20  
I bought the Laurin cab with my 110 tlb because Deere did not offer a cab for this unit. I have been well pleased with the cab so far and it is very nicely done.

I might also mention that I think Laurin makes a cab for the 4000 series tractors that allow you to use a backhoe too. Not sure if Deere's cab can do that.

Also the ehydro works great just needs a little getting used to, I am thinking
about buying a new 4720 series now and it will be an ehydro too.