Aftermarket cab

/ Aftermarket cab #22  
Peltor Digital Worktunes Headphones have a built in FM radio [AM too, but it does not work well], and a jack that you can plug in your MP3 player. They are not electronic noise canceling headphones, but are hearing protection rated at 24. Their newer Peltor Worktunes 26, have a rating of 26... Put a set of rechargeable AA batteries into them and they will last for 5 days or more. A lot cheaper than the Bose... give them a try.

Amazon.com: AO Safety 90541 WorkTunes AM/FM Hearing Protector with Digital Tuning & MP3 Input: Home Improvement

/ Aftermarket cab #23  
LOVE the BOSE...they are indeed da bomb!!:D

EZLIVN,
Took a look at the bose comfort 15s that JENKINSPH linked for me[thanks] I about had a heart attack when i saw the price!!The family and i went to CABELLAS today.Ididnt find much there,but i stopped in TOPSOM on the way home,at BEST BUY .They had lots of headphones on display ,including this neat display with an aircraft engine simulator.Wow were the COMFORT 15S IMPRESSIVE!!!But they had some sony ones for 199 right next to them .Itried them and they cancelled out the noise as good ,but werent quiet as nice sounding...but still more than i was willing to spend.Ifound some 49 dollar sonys in a package that were noise canceling .The manager would not let me open to try ,but said i could return.So i paid for them ,took my ipod out ,put the battery in the earphones and went back to the display:D.THEY SUCKED.Iwent back to the cash register and asked for a refund:eek:The manager gave me a funny look,but then grinned ear to ear when i laid the bose on the counter:)Inever dreamed i would ever even consider paying one hundred let alone 300 for a set of head phones[you would have to be out of your mind:eek:],but after hearing the sound coming out of them,and the complete silence in the background i was sold sold sold!!!
Right now im typing ,the kids have the tv blarring ,and the only sound i can hear is the deep bassed beutiful music coming out of my IPOD.Thank you so much for getting me to try them! Iwill enjoy them on the tractor ,and on the atv this summer.Ps i also
sprung for the extended warrentee also.
ALAN

/ Aftermarket cab #24  
Glad you like them....I will not be held responsible for the wife beating on you though. :D:D

/ Aftermarket cab #25  
For the last 40 years good headphones have costed about $300, today you get alot more for your money. In the old days I have had Koss and Senheiser which were good in their day but things change rapidly in the consumer electronics industry;