Aftermarket suspension seats

/ Aftermarket suspension seats #11  
Bird, that one is inexpensive compared with the Kubota seat! Cost about the same as a radial tractor tire. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif, but it probably a lot better on the back. Old Masey seats from the tractor junkyards, when recovered are also good suspension seats and I am sure some of the seats for other larger tractors that people ride all day are good, too.

/ Aftermarket suspension seats
Bird - I'll have to take a look at that one. As expensive as it is, it ought to be good! So far, the only ones I've seen that looked like they'd be good were too big to fit.

Mark

/ Aftermarket suspension seats #13  
Wen, a neighbor has an old Oliver 1755 that I've used quite a bit cutting and baling hay, and it has a pretty darned good suspension seat. Of course, this dummy did learn that it's not a good idea to hit a bump while you're reaching under the seat for something; Ouch!

And Mark, I suspect there's a good chance that Northern's fine looking seat might not fit too well. The catalog gives dimensions of the seat, but not the mount, and it adds 3" to 8" plus to the height.

Bird

/ Aftermarket suspension seats
Bird - That's what I was afraid of. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Mark

/ Aftermarket suspension seats #15  
8/5

Mark, check out Grammar (not sure of the spelling, hard to read) air suspension seats. That's the OEM on my NH. Good seat, but it was an almost $600 option. An electric air pump fills it as you sit there.

Jim

/ Aftermarket suspension seats #16  
Mark here is an idea add to the frame some rubber bushings to dampen the effect of the bottom out. A shock bushing slit and slide it up on the track so it would be rubber to metal but you would still get a jolt for sure.

Another thing that I saw in a weekly mag that I get is Maxx here is the weblink unsure if will help but they advertise call for your aftermarket seat needs--http://www.maxxparts.com Let us know what you find.
Gordon