Agri Cat dozer

/ Agri Cat dozer #1  

Marince

Tractor
LS 3130
I have an Agri-cat dozer I have been trying to restore, however I realize I have bit off more that I can chew. Would anyone be interested in taking it off my hands?

/ Agri Cat dozer
I'm new to this site. I'll have to get the grandson to help me send pictures. There is some stuff on the internet about Agri-Cats. My dad bouught this one in 1958 and got a lot of use out of it in his paving business. I started to dismantle it, had the clutches rebuilt and rehabed the Briggs and Stratton engine. I'm in Pennsylvania. I e-mailed a guy in Arizonia who rebuilt one. I asked if he was interested in mine for $1000 he said he was but the distance was a problem. I'll try to post some pictures as soon as the grandson shows up.

/ Agri Cat dozer
Here are some pictures
20211004_113830.jpg

Attachments

• 20171101_150010.jpg
    20171101_150010.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • 20171101_150002.jpg
    20171101_150002.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
   / Agri Cat dozer
You need to post pics and location. Price?
I have posted some images above. Let me know if you have any questions

/ Agri Cat dozer #6  
I have no interest in this mini cat but photos are quite important to spike peoples interest. I'd suggest some that are looking down at it and shows its condition.

/ Agri Cat dozer #7  
We need to get you hooked up with Diesel Creek. He is in PA and can't refuse a piece of old equipment on tracks.

/ Agri Cat dozer
We need to get you hooked up with Diesel Creek. He is in PA and can't refuse a piece of old equipment on tracks.
How do I get in touch with Diesel Creek?